Tuesday 5 July 2011

Bratislava!!!

Ahojte!!
Bratislava is finally here at your fingers.....
I am finally posting on my trip to Bratislava, and the few hours i spent there
before heading to Budapest.
Sorry it's been so long, i work crazy hours.

here are a few pictures, i really liked it there, the people seemed nice and friendly, and
i did love going to Eurovea, with all the nice shops!!
I also went to a nice expensive bar across from the Lion statue that came out onto the water
and in the distance was the UFO bridge!








I will definitely visit Slovakia again, as i feel there is more to see!
And again the people were lovely, even with my lack of Slovak.

thanks again for the lovely comments! you are all amazing!

19 comments:

  1. Hi! I like this post so much, really great pics, you've got talent!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful place!
    xx


    http://thecaramelpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wonderful pictures, I really like them!

    Come back soon, I'll be waiting for you!!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic photography, Bratislava is such a gorgeous city!! =)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see more of them!

    Don't forget to enter my CHANEL MAKE-UP GIVEAWAY :)

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing shots babe!

    New outfit post - New Blouse!
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that´s my hometown! the pictures look really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat post and great photos!

    Thanks for your lovely comments
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear! Yay such a great coincidence to meet someone who was born on the same date! Thanks for ur sweet comment, xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow i´m so jelous i want to go to Bratislava to!!! your pictures are really magical

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeeeah, i live in bratislava :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! i will try and get back to all of you!!
English | Deutsch | Nederlanse |