Thursday 28 July 2011

Antwerpen

Hey lovelies!!



I am planning my trip to Antwerp in early September, i need some help,
for my uni work i must go to the designer shops, and research.
Antwerp has never been graced with my presence just yet, so does anyone know any where cheap
but good place to stay for 2/3 days?
kind of in the centre, i am very excited, and cannot wait to go shopping! (research shopping, not actual shopping :( )

Any good exhibitions happening? 


x

Image sourced from Google


5 comments:

  1. Sorry but I've never been there so I can't be helpful. But I really would love to visit this city someday :)

    CLASSY & FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that assignment
    shop =)

    -Bionica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, do you want to study at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts? me too!

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! i will try and get back to all of you!!
English | Deutsch | Nederlanse |