Friday, 20 May 2011

Separate with comma

Good day
Two little package has arrives for me in the post!!
Been a bit busy of late, have lots of designing to do, Ladieswear and Kidswear, rearranging the showrooms, searching for Mr. Men T-shirts, whilst organizing the last of my holiday.
 First from Illamasqua, some very pale foundation as i'm so pale i can't get any with looking yellow!
I also got a gorgeous matte sherry red lipstick, which makes me look even paler, i'm the opposite i prefer the paler then better, i am not one for the Sun.





My Skeleton Bone ring with the jewelled tip, i would love one for every finger but think it's a bit to creepy.
I actually love it, i wanted a ring that would fit my little fingers and be the right length!!

Cheers again for all comments and to the followers, be sure to enter the giveaway!!
xxo

10 comments:

  1. Hee!
    I have chosen you for the creative blogger award, just look back on my blog to see what it means! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je ring is appart (see that i can comment in dutch! hehe) maar wel heel tof!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Let´s follow each other

    www.thevintageous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey darlin'..
    Really like your blog! Lots of nice pictures and god inspiration.. Wanna be followers? Let me know!

    Love from Stockholm :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very,very nice :)
    Bardzo mi sie podoba :)
    Miłego dnia!
    http://moodhomme-kosmeetika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the nail polish! I love what you said about being pale! I'm really fair myself and everyone asks why I don't layout a bit. No skin cancer for me! I prefer to look young rather than tan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the ring looks very unique in a good way! :D

    Haru x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bone ring is so great. I'd like to see the Illamasqua foundation applied because I'm still searching for a very light foundation. Pale skin is more beautiful than tanned in my opinion. But of course it depends on the person.

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woww lovely ring :))
    http://classyfashon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! i will try and get back to all of you!!
English | Deutsch | Nederlanse |