Monday 17 October 2011

Caterina Ciuffoletti - Getoutofyourskin

Beautiful designer i have come across this morning, with a anatomic dress
to die for!
This silk organza dress sets the archetypal of GETOUTOFYOURSKIN. 16 layers of organza cut to follow silhouettes of rib cages are draped on the body creating a subtle game of shapes and contrasts.
 The idea is to build trinity into anatomy; the three-ribcage silhouettes are placed on the body and draped to give a sense of dynamic power and frail appearance at the same time.

Beautifully crafted pieces, with a delicate feel yet strong sense of structure that flows between layers of organza.







6 comments:

  1. cool photos <3
    do you want to follow each other maybe?
    Let me know :)
    YOUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that's breath-taking! Thank you for showing this.

    www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that is amazing!!! sooo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photoss !! Just amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting concept.


    I have a new post on my blog with pictures from a mini fall RTW collection I designed. If you have a minute, stop by and tell me what you think!

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren,
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-runway-show_6626.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply amazing!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! i will try and get back to all of you!!
English | Deutsch | Nederlanse |