Sunday 25 December 2011

LINKS À LA MODE


LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP

Cooler Weather Brings Haute Fashion: That’s How The Saying Goes Right?

Edited by: Jessie Thorpe of Denimology
Cooler weather has made it’s way in and it leaves me feeling a definitive need to dress up lavishly. Some girls have been frocked fancifully for the entire month of Dressember. I think it’s important to make the effort to look extra stylish in the Winter months.  I’ve been decorating myself glamorously in festive jewel tones: emerald, crystal, ruby with gold making and appearance every now and again also. My wardrobe has definitely become darker as I use lots of navy and black basics letting my accessories do the talking.

THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: DECEMBER 15TH



Thanks for picking me! sorry it was late!

readers come check out these blogs, loving *Piewacket & Crashing Red

Merry Christmas!!

6 comments:

Thank you for leaving your thoughts! i will try and get back to all of you!!
English | Deutsch | Nederlanse |